Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Everyday Enchantment



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Hey ya'll! Here's a card I made for my project over at Sheila's awesome blog, She's a Sassy Lady, using the new Everyday Enchantment designer series paper from the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalog! The card is a regular A2 size.  I used SU Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla cardstock.  The flower stamp and the punch I used to to cut it out is from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini catalog.  The stamp set is: Mixed Bunch and the punch is: Blossom.  I used SU Poppy Parade classic ink for the flower and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals.  The ribbon is some I had in my stash, from Hobby Lobby, I think.
No cricut, but I hope you like my card anyway.  I made this with my small group of ladies who meet every month.  I'm posting their cards as well!


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

                            Nancy's card


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

                            Donna's card


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

                             Shirley's card


Thanks for looking, and Thank you, Sheila, for having me!!  Until next time...

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I Love the cards Leah!! I need to attend one of these Monthly meetings!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah your cards are a cute as can be. Love your color choices! Thank for sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Leah! These are all just stunning!!! I love your blog look too! I sure wish I had a clue on how to do something like this for ours. Hee! Hee!

Leah said...

Thank you! Sarah @ designsbysarahbryan did my blog for me. Reasonable and quick!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The papers you used are wonderful.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.