Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Baby Shower Card

Today's project is a baby shower card for my niece.  I was watching some of the video from Cricut Ultimate Creative Series Sampler and fell in love with the Baby Shower card Ginger made.  I decided to make my own version of the card.

I used Stampin' Up! cardstock and for the printed papers, I found the Nursery Nest Designers Series Paper Pack from Stampin' Up! (I have way too many crafting supplies.  Going through my stash is so much fun.  I find things I forgot I had and get excited all over again!)  The Circles, Baby title, Label, and Bottle are all Cricut cuts that can be found in the Ultimate Creative Series Cartridges.  Not to worry if you missed out on that awesome deal, the cuts are just samples from original Cricut cartridges.  The baby title and circles are from Plantin Schoolbook.  The snazzy label is from Home Accents. And the cute bottle is from Doodlecharms.
Random buttons, lots of inking, and a whole lot of fun! Hope you like my spin on this adorable, easy card.  See you next time!


0 comments:




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.