Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Friday, August 14, 2015

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons-Guest Designer August 2015

Hello my crafty peeps!  Today I have the honor of being a Guest Designer for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons blog.  If you haven't already, go to the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons store and check out all of Lisa's great designs!
                                          Cutting Files, Clip Art, & Digital Paper
For my project, I used the new Bookworm couple cutting files!  My babies just went back to school and I can always use a cute card for the wonderful teachers they always are blessed to have.
                                         
  
Go check out all the amazing products available at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and be sure to join the "Smarty Pants" challenge HERE!  See ya next time!!!

1 comments:

Ruth G said...

Awesome job on this sweet card! I'm sure any teacher would be thrilled to receive this! Thanks so much for being the guest designer for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
Ruth - DT member.




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.