Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Saturday, October 17, 2015

HIMCR #221 Favorite Crafting Machine

                                           
Welcome to another challenge @ Hiding In My Craft Room!
                  
We have 2 sponsors for this challenge.  Hiding In My Craft Room and Di's Digi Stamps.
                     

The challenge is to make something using your favorite craft machine.  Of course, my favorite is my Cricut Explore.  
I chose a fun word collage from the Cricut store, put it on paper I got from a Recollections Paper Pad and added a Recollections brad, all on a piece of Stampin' Up! cardstock.  I love how it turned out.
Now go to HIMCR to see what the other DT members created and their favorite machines.  Be sure to link up your entry into the challenge.  See ya next time!!!

1 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Love this card! I need to check out that cut!




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.