Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Friday, September 4, 2015

Cut It Up Challenge #79-Sports

                                     
Hello crafty peeps!  Time for another challenge @ Cut It Up Challenge Blog.
Our sponsor this time is One Happy Cut!  Check them out HERE!
                                               Little Football Cutting Files
I chose an SVG file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons for my project.  I used a die from Jaded Blossom's Dimensional Banner Dies and a sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Sport-tastic stamp set.
My twin nephews are on the Varsity Football Team and I made this card in their honor.                                                
 
Now go check out what the other DT members created and don't forget to link up your project HERE!  See ya next time!!!

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Your nephews are going to love this cute card! That cut is adorable with the front teeth!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Have a great day.
Gerda




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.