Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Saturday, September 5, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #215-Favorite Team Colors

                                          
Time for another challenge @ Hiding In My Craft Room!  The challenge is to make a project using your favorite team colors.
                     
Our sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri!  You can check out their store HERE!
                      


For this week's challenge, I chose this sweet little birdie image from Pickled Potpourri.
 

My favorite team is the Benton Tigers!  My twin nephews are on the Varsity team.  Their colors are purple and gold.
I used Stampin' Up cardstock, punches, and ribbon.  The printed paper was in my stash, but I believe it is Creative Memories from when I first started crafting.  I used Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies, and a sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Tweetie Hoo Puns.
Now go to Hiding In My Craft Room and check out what the other DT members created.  Be sure to link up your project entry.  See ya next time!

1 comments:

Lena said...

This is such a sweet card. I love this Fall bird and the colours of your team are perfect for her. Lovely card, Leah!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.