Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Saturday, December 19, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #230- Favorite HIMCR 2015 Challenge

                                                     hidinginmycraftroom.com
Welcome to this week's challenge @ Hiding In My Craft Room
                             hidinginmycraftroom.com
Our sponsor this week is Hiding In My Craft Room's faboulous, Laurie!                        


My favorite challenge(challenges,) have been the Freestyle and Any Holiday challenges. I chose an SVG image from KraftyNook for my project.
                        

I used Stampin' Up! cardstock, googly eyes from Michaels and an EOS lip balm from Walmart.  Making these for my husband's coworkers.  SO FUN!
Head on over to HIMCR to see what the other DT members created, and be sure to link your entry into the challenge!  See ya next time!!!

0 comments:




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.