Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Saturday, December 12, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #229-Super Scraps Saturday

                                                 
                                                           hidinginmycraftroom.com
Welcome to another challenge @ Hiding In My Craft Room!
                         
Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter!
Check out their store HERE!
                         
 


For my project, I chose this colored image.
I used Stampin' Up! cardstock scraps from my scrap bin for the card, background and sentiment.  I used a stamp from Jaded Blossom for the actual sentiment.  The buttons are from my stash and are Papertrey Ink Vintage buttons.  I made multiple copies of the image and cut out the tag and elf in stocking and popped them up w/Stampin' Up! dimensionals.

Now head over to HIMCR to see what the other DT members created and don't forget to link up your entry into the challenge.  See ya next time!

0 comments:




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.