Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Spooky Time-Skeleton

Photobucket


For my next banner panel, I cut out the skeleton from Happy Hauntings. I can't wait to get them all completed and then put together.  I hope my sister likes it!

Photobucket


Here's what all the layers look like on my Gypsy, ready to connect to my E2 for cutting.

Photobucket


Here are all my Stampin' Up! cardstock pieces, lined up on the mat to be cut w/E2.

Photobucket


 A close up of Mr. Bones.  I used Glossy Accents on the "bone" to give it dimension.

Photobucket


And of course, the final product!  Another panel for the banner!!  Thanks for looking! Feel free to contact me with questions or comments!  Until nex time..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah

You have done a great job with these Halloween projects! I think the skeleton is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Leah What an awesome project! I love halloween projects!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Love this one too - this particular shade of green caught my eyes - not normally what I would have expected for halloween but very fresh! Great job!

;)Melody




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.