Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another BCA card - Love you, Janet!!!

Photobucket



Here's another card I made for Breast Cancer Awareness.  
It's a simple A2 card.  I used bikini cut from "Life's A Beach" cricut cartridge cut at 3.25 inches. Marieska (my Gypsy) helped.  I was able to delete the cuts I didn't need.  The ribbon is from Pink Journey cartridge cut at 1.25 inches.  SU border punch used on BB cardstock. Added a few bling dots and a sentiment from Pink Cricut's "Breast Wishes" stamp set.


Thanks for looking and until next time......

5 comments:

Hrvatica said...

Great card. The senitment is perfect.

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Leah!!!
TFS with us
Hugs
Adele

Diane said...

love your card!

Unknown said...

Leah! I love this one...thank you for the inspiration! I will make this card for my best friend sister she was just diagnosed with breast cancer.




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.