Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Monday, October 31, 2011

Treat Bag Tags - She's A Sassy Lady Design Post


Photobucket

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Today I want to share one last Halloween project that my Darling 5 y/o daughter and I were able to do together.  It's super, super simple, but a lot of fun to be able to spend some "crafty" time with your little one.


Photobucket



I used the ghost from Cricut Smiley Cards and omitted the pink circles for the cheeks.  The ghosts were cut @ 3.25 inches using Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie, Basic black and Whisper White cardstock.  Anna Claire used repositionable adhesive on the ghost layers.  I assembled as she applied adhesive.  Then, using Stampin' Up! Regal Rose ink, Anna Claire dabbed the ghost faces to make nice pink cheeks.


Photobucket



Next, using a stamp from "Small Talk" a My Creative Time Stamp set, Anna Claire stamped 'From' on the ghost backs and signed her name.


Photobucket



I used a standard hole punch to punch holes in the top of each ghost and attached hemp twine to the ghosts and tied a ghost around each goodie bag for Anna Claire's kindergarten classmates.  She's all set to share her "heart made" goodies with her friends.


Photobucket



I hope you enjoyed my project for today as much as I had spending "crafty" time with my daughter.  Now you make something with your little crafter!  Until next time...


Crafty hugs,
Leah

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah, I just love this project and your little helper is ADORABLE. I am so glad that she got to help you with the project and today's tutorial! She did great and be sure to tell her how proud of her for helping her Mommy! The children will love these treats. Thank you for sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Annette said...

These are darling! The kids are going to love the cute little ghost:) I'm sure your helper enjoyed making them too:)

Unknown said...

Well done Anna Claire :)
Terrific job on your Treat Bag Tags,I love them!!!
Thanks for sharing with us
Hugs
Adele

Diane said...

So cute and the little one certainly looks like she is enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.