Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monogram Cards

  Photobucket
                            
      I am super excited to be a guest on "She's A Sassy Lady" today.  You can see my post there, as well as, lots of other super talented designers projects.  Go by and visit Sheila, the original, "Sassy Lady" herself at http://www.shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ and show her some love! 
      For my project, I am showcasing a simple monogram card design that, with a little modification, I was able to make a complete set monogram cards to give as a gift!  Super fun, super simple, and super quick!    
                                                                                                                          
Photobucket
  
     I chose two pieces of coordinating papers from DCWV's "The Black Currant Stack."  I was able to make 7 matching cards using 5 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry cardstock, 1 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Basic Grey and these two sheets of DCWV papers!  Yep!  Just these two sheets were enough to jazz up 7 cards!!!


Photobucket
   
    Here are the pieces for my card base.  Rich Razzleberry cut in half, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  DCWV paper 1 cut at 3 3/4 x 5 1/4.  DCWV paper 3 cut at 3/4 x 5.


Photobucket
    
    Here you can see the DCWV pieces adhered together, ready to place on the Rich Razzleberry card.


Photobucket
  
  What card doesn't need ribbon, right! Lol.  I used a piece of coordinating Rich Razzleberry ribbon to spice it up!


Photobucket


Photobucket
   
 Here I used Stampin' Up! Whisper White Craft Ink and MPS sentiment from "Fabulous Phrases."


 Photobucket    


Photobucket
  
   These are the monogram layers on my Gypsy, ready to cut.  The first set of letters was cut out of Rich Razzleberry and the second set cut out of Basic Grey.


Photobucket
   
  All the monogram letter pieces cut and ready to assemble!


Photobucket
  
   A completed card! I love how well Stampin' Up!'s colors coordinated with the DCWV stack!


Photobucket


     Here are all seven cards!  I made these (with 4 other designed cards) for a co-worker and her 6 sisters.  She left this week for Colorado to visit with them all!  How fun is that?!!!
    Thanks for looking and I'd also like to thank Sheila, for having me here on her Fantabulous Blog!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous papers!!! Love your monogram cards!!

Unknown said...

I love your cards. What cartridge did you use for the monogram?




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.