Videos Contact Projects Subscribe Home


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Exploring Cricut Daily Design 2

Photobucket



Happy Hump Day my crafty Peeps!  Today's project is so super simple!  I decided that since it was the last week before Halloween, I wanted to get everyone at work in the spirit.  I cut the 1st monster box on the Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge @ 4.60 inches. (You can fit two on one 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock.)   I used Scor-tape to adhere the sides of the box together and used some Halloween ribbon from Hobby Lobby to make the handles.  I glued the face pieces on using a Zig 2 way glue pen, and secured the arms with scotch tape inside the box.



Photobucket



Next, I filled the boxed with a small pkg. of Planters Mixed nuts, a pkg. of flavor filled crackers, and assorted chocolate candy.  I also threw in a cute Halloween pencil.  I downloaded six copies of one of the popular "Boo'd" poems and modified it a bit (switched the word desk for the "front door" part of the poem.)  The fun part was sneaking around the hospital, trying not to be noticed, and "Booing" my coworkers! I can't wait to see who joins in on the fun tomorrow!!!


Photobucket



Now it's your turn!  Hope you enjoyed my fun and super easy project!  Until next time.....

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love your cute idea and thanks for being such a great DT member! Have a Happy Halloween.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are adorable! Each child will love getting one of thes cute little treat bags. TFS

Annette said...

Your coworkers are going to love their treat! Great idea:)

Lezlye said...

Cute little goodie boxes! I remember making things like that when my kids were little. :)

Mrs. Green said...

Fantastic bags!




Blog made pretty using Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service. Graphics © Echo Park Paper Co.